Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daddy is Coming!!!!!!

At last at last after many attempts to get Doug here (thank you mother nature) he will arrive on the 5th. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. I feel like we haven't seen each other in years. I now have a deeper appreciation for all the single parents out there with multiple children. I don't know how they do it. I'm ready to fall apart, scream, and rip my hair off my head after just a few hours. Paige is pretty easy unless she is in a mood. My mom use to tell me I was having an attitiude Paige's can remain for days!!!!! Clay Riley is trying so hard to tell me what he wants, and if I guess wrong it could be a bad day. The two of them can be laughing, having fun, and keeping themselves entertained then it flips on a dime and all I hear is screaming, crying, and my head  is about to explode. I have to remind Paige he is only 1 so many times a day. Then there is that whole privacy issue. I can't sit, go to the bathroom, take a shower, or pretty much anything without two kids premenantly attached to me. I haven't quite found a hiding place they can't find for five minutes of peace and quiet. So as you can imagine I'm very much ready for my other half to help me wrangle these two wild horses. It has made me more appreciative of my husband I never really realized how much he helped and how much I need him just to be my blocker at times too. He is an awesome and amzing Dad to these kids and they don't even know how lucky they are to have him in their lives. Yay Yay so happy!!! Boy am I blessed or what.

3 comments:

  1. Daddy's Coming! That's wonderful news! Grandma Darlene took care of 3 children while I was in Southeast Asia. One 7 another 12 and a 14 year old. I don't know how she did it. I'm sure you understand even better than I do. Hang in there "Daddy's Coming!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand priorities and Being With Daddy is THE most important and I'm grateful it is happening. Just want you to know I'm rejoicing with you and looking forward to photos!

    ReplyDelete