Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!!!






















We had a fabulous Christmas. The kids got way too many toys and now is the task of finding where to put them. We stayed home all day in our PJs and ate cinammon rolls for breakfast. I cooked us lunch at around 3pm. We had ham, corn, green bean casserole, rolls, and mashed potatos and gravy. It tasted wonderful the only thing missing was evryone we love. The kids played and played with no need for a nap at all. I was ready to call it a day long before their batteries wore out. There was still a touch of snow outside, but the sun was shining most of the day. Paige sat out reindeer food and cookies too. Her favorite present was her  new Honey doll that replaced the one that was lost when we got here. She got it from her Papa Bill. Clay Riley was just taking it all in he seemed to enjoy Paige's toys too. We were set to go to the churches Christmas Eve service but it got pushed  back til eight instead of six. So we were all dressed up with nowhere to go. We took some pics in front of the tree though. I did add some pictures of the house too. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. I know you miss family, but being away will teach Paige and Clay Riley to rely heavily on each other and make their bond closer for life. We missed you. We missed seeing the kids bright smiles and happy faces. I hope you are able to come home next year, but until then I guess you just make the best of the hand life deals you. Your trip accross the pond should bring more opportunities for excitement than disappointments, but I know not having family closeby at Christmas is tough. I thought about you... and about Debbie a lot, because as happy as I was to have ALL of my kids here this year, for the past two Christmases, someone was missing. And no matter how great Christmas is.... that still hurts.

    ReplyDelete